Our blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://www.ArtUpPhinneyWood.com/'> http://www.ArtUpPhinneyWood.com and update your bookmarks.


Monday, September 19, 2011

Tasty to host Anthony Angel Trunk Show: Wed, Sept 21 from 6-9pm




On Wednesday night, September 21st from 6:00 – 9:00pm Tasty hosts a Trunk Sale with the fine art jewelry of Anthony Angel.

Statement from the artist:
“The jewelry I create is influenced by my long history of being an artist. I have worked in many mediums, but making jewelry has been the most gratifying of all. This is because I get to see how my artwork compliments the style of the wearer. As I design each piece of jewelry I take into account the gems color, shape and even history. I handpick all of my gemstones to ensure their quality by selecting them by their clarity, color and cut. The final stage is to bring the design to life by constructing the piece of jewelry in gold and silver with the gemstones. I take great pride in the design and construction of my artwork and I know it will be reflected in the many compliments you will receive from admirers.”

To add extra flair to the one night event, Fly Girl Feathers will be offering feather & tinsel hair extensions, feather earrings and other accessories. Plus, Shelby from Stila Cosmetics will be here to enhance your inner beauty! Ah, did I mention Champagne Cocktails? Oh yeah, that too!

To RSVP on facebook visit https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=261188997235827


Since March 2010, Tasty has been open 6 days a week to showcase fun & funky local urban art. Every quarter, they host Trunk Sales to showcase local designers. To see their 2011 calendar, please contact Sheri. To view art from past monthly exhibits, visit their website www.ShopTastyArt.com

Tasty’s hours are 11-7 Tuesday thru Saturday plus 12-5 Sunday.